- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Our performance
- The Board
- Policies and Procedures
- Executive Leadership Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Accessing Information
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
About Digital Inclusion...
We live in a digital age where technology has revolutionised our lifestyles completely. It’s a great thing, but only when you know how to use it...
Our Digital Inclusion Officers can help!
We can provide free one-to-one and group support for our River Clyde Homes tenants to gain skills using a Smartphone, Tablet or Computer.
We can meet virtually or at a venue local to you such as a Library, Community Centre or in your home or Sheltered Housing Complex.
You can call us on 0800 013 2196 to have a chat and arrange an appointment or fill out our online form below.
- What can our Digital Inclusion Officers do for you?
- Help you make the most of your tablet, smart phone or computer
- Use emails, social media and other technologies to keep in touch with friends and family
- Guide you through your Riverclyde Homes Customer Portal
- Assist you to complete your Riverclyde Homes housing application or change of circumstances online
- Set you up on Patient Access, enabling you to book Doctors’ Appointments and order repeat prescriptions
- Show you how to find the best deals and save money online
- Help you with your online grocery shopping
- Access online Public Services i.e. local, Scottish and UK Government sites
- Apply for a Bank Account and use online banking services