- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Annual Report to Tenants
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
We live in a digital age where the Internet has revolutionised our lifestyles, the way we communicate, even the way we shop. Technology is a great thing, but only when you know how to use it. Future Skills Inverclyde can help!
We are a local, established service providing free one-to-one support for Inverclyde residents to gain skills using a PC, Tablet, or Smartphone and access the Internet. We can come to your own home, or meet at a local venue such as one of Inverclyde’s Libraries or Community Centres – wherever is most convenient for you.
What can future skills do for you?
- Show you how to use your laptop, PC, tablet or smartphone.
- How to email and keep in touch with friends and family.
- Personalise your laptop, PC, tablet or smartphone to make it quicker and easier for you to use.
- How to use the internet to shop for the best deals and save money.
- How to fill in online forms.
- Help you to understand modern tech-y terms.
- Help you to manage your online Universal Credit account.
Anything’s easy once you know how and we’re here to help! Find out more by going to the Future Skills website.
You can also call us on 01475 788915.