- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Our performance
- The Board
- Policies and Procedures
- Executive Leadership Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Accessing Information
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
Housing register and public bidding website upgrade
Our Housing register and bidding site will be down for essential upgrades from 5pm on Tuesday 13th June until Thursday 15th June 2023.
7 June 2023
Just a reminder that the Housing register and public bidding website upgrade is due to take place next week.
To allow this to happen there will be no access to the housing register/back office and the customer facing website from 13/06/2023 – 15/06/2023.
Customers will be notified by email and text message where possible and this will be listed on our social media channels and IVR.
Properties will be listed for bidding and shortlisted as normal.
The housing process/groups will not be changing and there will be no changes to the back-office system.
Some of the changes:
- There will be a new look and feel to the application form and housing register.
- Questions on the current application may change slightly and appear in a new order.
- Existing customers will log in with their User ID & Pin, they will be asked for a memorable year – the answer is “2023”. On first log in we ask that they update their pin to a secure password and change the memorable question and answer to one of their choice.
- New applicants will be issues with a household ID and an application ID. The household ID will list every application from the same person going forward.
- Applicants can upload their own documents and ID.
There will be other changes which we hope will make the process for customers and staff easier and more user friendly.