- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Annual Report to Tenants
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
The quickest and easiest way to give us feedback about our services is to speak to the person you have been dealing with. However you can also send us your comments by contacting us using the details below.
- By phone on 0800 013 2196, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- By post at River Clyde Homes, Roxburgh House, 102 - 112 Roxburgh Street, Greenock. PA15 4JT
- By email at email@example.com
- Online using our feedback form
- In person at one of our public offices (details below)
*NEW* You can also contact us using our new Customer Portal, where you can provide general feedback, log a complaint, report an environmental issue or report antisocial behaviour. If you would like to setup an online account, please contact your housing officer on 0800 013 2196. They will process your request. Or if you already have a login, please log in to the Customer Portal.
Need to tell us if we've not got something right? We have a complaints procedure you can use if we can't resolve your problem in the first instance by phone or email.
Greenock: Clyde Square
- Mon - Thu 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm*
- Fri - 9am -1pm and 2pm - 4pm
*closed from 1pm on last Wed of each month.
Greenock: Broomhill Way
This office is in the row of shops which backs on to Mill Street. You can search for it using the postcode PA15 4HE.
- Mon - Fri 8.45am - 12.30pm