- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Annual Report to Tenants
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
Making a payment
You can pay your factoring bills by any of the following methods:
- online at www.allpay.net/allpayments
- by telephone on 0800 013 2196
- by Direct Debit or standing order from your bank or building society account
- in person at River Clyde Homes' office at Clyde Square, Greenock
- in person at Inverclyde Council's Municipal Buildings, Clyde Square, Greenock or
- by post to River Clyde Homes by cheque.
By Direct Debit
If you wish to pay by Direct Debit you will need to complete the Direct Debit instruction mandate. Once you have printed and completed the form you should return it to our office. We will then contact your bank/building society regarding taking deductions from your account. We currently offer a payment date of the 28th of the month. Alternative payment dates may be available in the future.
Call us on 0800 013 2196. Have your debit/credit card details to hand as well as your customer reference and invoice number.
Select option 2. Payments can be made at any time of the day or night.