- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Annual Report to Tenants
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
River Clyde Homes offers Silver Living: a housing option for older customers and customers who have medical mobility housing needs and want to retain their independence.
Our high quality range of housing is designed with older people in mind. These bright apartments offer independent living with peace of mind and added security built in.
What is Silver Living?
- Self contained unfurnished flats with a living room, kitchen, bedroom(s) and bathroom.
- Centrally heated and double/triple glazed.
- Secure entrance at the front door of the building with an entry phone and CCTV (being rolled out across all out silver living buildings).
- Fire detection system fitted within the communal areas of the building and individual hard wired smoke detectors fitted within each flat.
- Adaptations to bathrooms and other areas in discussion with RCH Extra Care Team and Inverclyde Council’s centre for independent living.
- Access to community alarms if required.
- Lifts in our buildings over 3 storeys.
- Caretaker service.
- Communal laundry in some of our building.
For further information, contact: 0800 013 2196 or email our Customer Experience Team