- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Annual Report to Tenants
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
The Tenancy Support Team works with those River Clyde Homes customers who may need assistance with maintaining their tenancy and includes but is not limited to:
- Tenants in crisis
- Tenants in need of information, advice and guidance.
What we offer
- A dedicated member of staff who will keep in contact with you and give you advice and guidance on any issues affecting your tenancy e.g. managing your money and budgeting, understanding your tenancy agreement and managing your home.
- A signposting service to other agencies in the statutory and voluntary sector and services within River Clyde Homes to assist with welfare benefits advice, equipment aids and adaptations, accessing health care services, referrals to support services and access to local foodbanks.
What we are unable to offer
- Practical assistance with cleaning tasks within your home.
- Practical assistance with shopping or handling your money.
- Carry out personal care tasks.
As noted above we can sign post and refer clients to other agencies to assist with these tasks however officers would not undertake these tasks within your home.
How to access the service
Should you think you would benefit from any of these services you can contact us on 00800 013 2196. Alternatively a referral can be made in person at our office in Clyde Square.
What will happen next
One of our team will contact you within 48 working hours of receiving the request to make an appointment to complete an assessment and to advise you on what assistance can be given. We will then, with you, set up an action plan to resolve any issues you may be facing.