- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Annual Report to Tenants
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
Tenant and residents associations
One way of getting involved with River Clyde Homes is to join or set up a Registered Tenants' Organisation (RTO). By doing so you will be consulted on key policy matters which will affect all tenants. It's a great way to have your say on the way River Clyde Homes delivers services specifically in your area and across the whole of Inverclyde.
The following groups are Registered Tenant Organisations with River Clyde Homes.
- Bagatelle Court Tenants Association
- Cowdenknowes Residents Group
- Eastern View Residents Association
- Greenock Central Residents Action Group
- Park Farm Tenants and Residents Association
- Royal Court Residents Association
- Slaemuir Tenants and Residents Association
- Woodhall Community Association
To contact any of the groups get in touch with Anne Ross, Governance Officer, on 01475 788851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New associations may register with River Clyde Homes as long as the meet the required standards - see Criteria for more information.
For further information on the grants available to registered associations see our Grants page.