- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Our performance
- The Board
- Policies and Procedures
- Executive Leadership Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Accessing Information
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
River Clyde Homes is a ‘not for profit’ affordable housing provider that owns and manages over 5,800 homes and provides factoring services to a further 2,200 homes in the Inverclyde area.
Formed in December 2007, following the transfer of homes from Inverclyde Council, we are a registered charity and are monitored and regulated by the Scottish Housing Regulator. You can read our current engagement plan.
Led by a Board of 12 members, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and ensure they have real influence. We also provide more than simple landlord services because we care about the people and the places where we work.
We also have a wholly-owned subsidiary company Home Fix Scotland that provides property maintenance services to River Clyde Homes.
River Clyde Homes is a membership organisation. Members play a key role in electing the board and approving amendments to the constitution. Membership is open to any member of the public over 16 years of age. It is important that we have an enthusiastic and committed membership. If you would like to:
- attend our Annual General Meeting and any special general meetings that are called;
- have a vote at these meetings;
- stand for election to our Board; and
- receive updates on our activities through regular newsletters and annual reports
- then apply to become a member of River Clyde Homes!
Please see our Membership Policy for further information and, if you are interested, it also contains an application form.
You can complete and return it to Anne Ross, Governance Officer at River Clyde Homes.