- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Our performance
- The Board
- Policies and Procedures
- Executive Leadership Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Accessing Information
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
River Clyde Homes is an affordable housing provider that owns and manages over 6,000 homes and provides factoring services to a further 2,200 customers in the Inverclyde area.
We have grown in recent years and last year saw the creation of the RCH Group which comprises River Clyde Homes and Home Fix Scotland, a repairs and maintenance company. This has enabled us to bring much of our work in-house, carried out by a specialist team. The RCH Group employs 315 members of staff, including 58 specialist trade operatives.
Led by a board of 12 members, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and have structures in place to ensure that they have real influence. We also provide more than simple landlord services because we care about the people and the places where we work.
River Clyde Homes is a membership organisation. Members play a key role in electing the board and approving amendments to the constitution. Membership is open to any member of the public over 16 years of age. It is important that we have an enthusiastic and committed membership. If you would like to:
- attend our Annual General Meeting and any special general meetings that are called;
- have a vote at these meetings;
- stand for election to our Board; and
- receive updates on our activities through regular newsletters and annual reports
- then apply to become a member of River Clyde Homes!
If you would like to become a General Member or are interested in joining the Board, you can get further information here.
You can complete and return it to Anne Ross, Governance Officer at River Clyde Homes.