- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Our performance
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Accessing Information
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
Guide To Information
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (the Act) requires Scottish public authorities to produce and maintain a publication scheme.
Our guide is split into the following six sections:
- Availability and formats
The information we publish through the model scheme is, wherever possible, available on our website.
We offer alternative arrangements for people who do not want to, or cannot, access the information online or by inspection at our premises.
For example, we can usually arrange to send information to you in paper copy (although there may be a charge for this - see charges below).
- Exempt information
We will publish the information we hold that falls within the classes of information below.
If a document contains information that is exempt under Scotland's freedom of information laws (for example sensitive personal information or a trade secret), we will remove or 'black out' the information before publication and explain why.
Where we hold the copyright in our published information, the information may be copied or reproduced without formal permission, provided that:
- it is copied or reproduced accurately;
- it is not used in a misleading context; and
- the source of the material is identified.
Where we do not hold the copyright in information we publish, we will make this clear.
This section explains when we may make a charge for our publications and how any charge will be calculated. There is no charge to view information on our website or at our premises.
We may charge for providing information to you, but we will charge you no more than it actually costs us to do so. We will always tell you what the cost is before providing the information to you.
Our photocopying charge per side of paper is shown in the tables below:
Format Charge Online Free View at our office Free Print in all black and white 10p per A4 sheet Print in colour 20p per A4 sheet CD Rom 50p per disc Posted document/CD Rom Cost of postage incurred
Postage costs will be recharged at the rate we paid to send the information to you. Our charge is for sending info by Royal Mail First Class.
We do not pass on any other costs to you in relation to our published information.
- Contact us
You can contact us for assistance with any aspect of this publication scheme:
- By phone on 0800 013 2196, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- By post at River Clyde Homes, Roxburgh House, 102 - 112 Roxburgh Street, Greenock. PA15 4JT
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also advise you how to ask for information that we do not publish or how to complain if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the publication scheme.
If you wish to make a request for information not contained in the publication scheme, you could also click on this link: Making a request for information.
- The classes of information that we publish
We publish information that we hold within the following classes.
- Class 1: About the RCH Group
- Class 2: How we deliver our functions and services
- Class 3: How we take decisions and what we have decided
- Class 4: What we spend and how we spend it
- Class 5: How we manage our human, physical and information resources
- Class 6: How we procure goods and services from external providers
- Class 7: How we are performing
- Class 8: Our commercial publications
- Class 9: Our open data
You can view the published information here:
Once information is published we will continue to make it available for the current and previous two financial years.
Where information has been updated or superseded, only the current version will be available. If you would like to see previous versions, you may make a request to us for that information.