Mutual exchange

A man handing over a set of keys to another man

A mutual exchange is a means of swapping your home with somebody else. Every Scottish Secure Tenant can apply to swap their home with other Scottish Secure Tenants. River Clyde Homes welcomes applications for Mutual Exchanges between our tenants and tenants of other social landlords, including Local Authorities and Housing Associations.

RCH do not operate a mutual exchange scheme where tenants can advertise their homes and find someone who wants to swap with them. 

Tenants should make their own arrangements to advertise their wish to exchange and where to display this information.   In order to increase your chances of finding someone to exchange with it is recommended that you are flexible in terms of the areas and type of housing you want.

If you would like to talk to us, or receive further information, call 0800 013 2196 or email: