- Paying your rent & charges
- Your tenancy
- Your money
- Tenancy support
- Factoring service
- My home
- My community
- About RCH
- Vision and values
- Our business plan
- Annual Report to Tenants
- The Board
- The Management Team
- Working in neighbourhoods
- Awards and accolades
- Work for us
- Contact us
- Accessibility information
Paying your rent & charges
You can pay by any of the following methods:
- online at using the Allpay website;
- by telephone on 0800 013 2196 at any time of the day or night;
- by Direct Debit or standing order from your bank or building society account;
- in person at River Clyde Homes' office at Clyde Square, Greenock;
- at any Post Office or Paypoint outlet;
- in person at Inverclyde Council's Municipal Buildings, Clyde Square, Greenock;
- by post to River Clyde Homes and paying by cheque.
Pay by Direct Debit
The simplest way to pay your rent is by Direct Debit. This offers you greater choice allowing you to pay your rent any day of the week. It allows you to set-up a Direct Debit by phone and with options to pay at a time that suits you. If you choose Direct Debit you will be safeguarded with:
- an immediate money back guarantee from your bank in the event of an error in the payment of your Direct Debit;
- advance notice if the date or amount changes and
- the right to cancel at any time.
To take advantage of this service please contact our Customer Experience team on 0800 013 2196.
Payments can be made via the Allpay website. You will need to have both your debit/credit card and your account swipe card handy when making payments online.
Pay by phone
Call us on 0800 013 2196. Have your debit/credit card details to hand as well as your customer reference and invoice number. Select option 2. Payments are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week.